Hope you are all well on this freezing cold night I am wrapped up in my fleece pj’s as we speak lol.
As you know if you are already a reader of my blog I recently attended comicon I went with some friends and family and we all cosplayed for the very first time. my daughter decided that she was going as disgust from inside out, I thought it was a great idea as my daughter is the disgust through and through lol, and when I finally saw the look all together when it was done I loved it so much so that I decided to have a go of it myself and I thought I do a walk through with you guys in case you want to try it for yourselves.
Here’s what I came up with.
- SnazarooFace paint in the colour pale green.
- Collection 2000 Dazzle me eyeshadow in the colour Tinkerbell
- Thisworks in transit camera close-up primer
- Barry M Dazzle dust in colour No31
- Famous By Sue Moxley Matt eyeshadow in shade 7
- Maybelline Big eyes eye liner white side.
- Loreal Manga Punky mega volume mascara in green
- mac lippy in shade 09
- Maybelline Master ink liquid liner matte in charcoal black
- Blusher from the too faced in your dreams palette colour Wanna play?
- Lashes were from kkcenterhk.com
- Dou lash glue
How I got this look
- First I primed my face using the thisworks primer
- Using a foundation brush as it applied more evenly I painted my entire face neck chest and even my hands I had to apply a few layers to build up even colour but always allow them t dry or you’ll pull of what you’ve already applied.
- Using the Collection 2000 Dazzle me in the color Tinkerbell contour your cheek bones, temple area and nose pretty much the same way you always contour only its green lol.
- Taking The Matt shadow by Sue Moxley fill in those brows it’s a slightly darker green so it works well with the look.
- Using a pressing motion with the Barry M Dazzle dust apply it to just the eye lid area.
- Line the water line using the Maybelline Big eyes liner white side.
- Take the Collection 2000 colour and run that below the water line and smudge it out.
- Line your upper lid using the Maybelline master ink liner.
- Apply the Too Faced Wanna Play? blush to your cheeks.
- Curl your lashes and coat them in the Loreal Miss Mange Green Mascara add your lashes using the duo glue and that’s the eyes done.
- Finally put on your lippy and that’s the look complete (oo I also added some green glitter onto my cheek bones to get a bit of that disgust sparkle.)
So there you have it such a simple but effective makeup look that anyone could pull off.
I did want to also tell you guys I have a you tube channel I started a while ago but wasn’t to sure when to tell people I guess it’s the whole fear of rejection thing I have going on but my daughter took matter out of my own hands and started sharing my videos on her twitter, so I thought now is a good time as any to share it with you guys too. So if anyone is interested in having a look or even subscribing to my channel I would muchly appreciate it and ill pop a link down below for anyone interested. most of my posts co-inside with this blog so rather than a written it’s all me talking people s ears off lol or applying makeup with musical backing. so like I said take a look if you like no pressure 🙂
As always there are also going to be links to the product’s so you can purchase them if you’d like.
YouTube link Charmedwench