Hello lovely people
I hope you are all well. it’s that midday weekly post from yours truly.
when I wrote the title to this post I had that old kid programme in my head I don’t know if anyone knows it “Bear in the big blue house” my eldest daughter loved that he he. Any who on with the real reason I am posting I had a nice little haul arrive in the post today. I was browsing the internet and came across a website called cosmetics fairy, so I thought id have a little browse and see what they had on offer.
Now I am a believer that you don’t always have to spend your life savings on cosmetics, as a lot of the drugstore/pharmacy type places sell some awesome products at a fraction of the price of the high-end stuff (love a bargain me) he he.
So on having a little mooch I came across quite a few things and the prices were great so I thought what the heck lets give it a go.
Heres a break down of what I purchased and how much each individual product cost.
- Loreal Miss Manga Punky Mega Volume Mascara in green £0.99
- Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Gel Cream Eyeshadow in Chocolate £0.99
- Barry M Eye Shine Shadow and Glaze Palette Ltd Edition £3,99
- Constance Carroll CCUK Kohl Eyeliner Pencil in Black £0.00
- Max Factor Max Effect Eyeshadow Trio in Queen Bee £0.25
- Collection 2000 Lasting Colour Gel Eyeliner in Teal £0.99
- Hard Candy Show Girl Loose Glitter in Double Down £0.95
- Hard Candy Show Girl Loose Glitter in Blue Chip £0.95
- Collection 2000 Lasting Colour gel Eyeliner in Gold £0.99.
So yeah as you can see I spent a total of £10.10 great right.
the eyeliner was a free gift and postage was free over £10 how could I say no lol. I don’t really use kohl pencils but it was free so why not. I have posted swatches below.
From left to right of the top row
- Collection 2000 teal gel liner and the gold liner also pictured is Maybelline 24hr chocolate cream shadow.
- Maxfactor Queen Bee trio
- Hard Candy Glitters in Double down and Blue chip
- Barry M Shine Shadow and Glaze Palette.
And that’s it I have to say I think I got a few bargains there. I think I’m going to invest in a magnetic palette for the Maxfactor pan as at 25p you can’t go wrong.
If you would like to see me use anything from this post in a look let me know in the comments and ill give it a go, also I shall leave a link to the cosmetics fairy page so you can all have a browse yourselves and see what bargains you can grab.
You can also earn points as you shop that can be redeemed on later purchases, its a great little site and i shall be using it again.
Bit of a short and sweet post from me today but next weeks post will be another makeup look.
Please check out my Facebook page as I post things on there that I don’t always blog about.